1. You agree to use this web site and the information available from this web site only in accordance with these terms and conditions and any other terms and conditions which are applicable. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions you must not use this web site.
2. In these terms and conditions “we”, “us” and “our” are references to Brainworks International Pty Ltd
3. We may amend these terms and conditions at any time by publication of the amendment on this web site. You are bound by these terms and conditions as amended.
4. The information on this web site may be used by you only for your personal use. You are not permitted to sell, make available, publish or otherwise commercially exploit this information. You may print a copy of any information contained on this web site for your personal use, unless such printing is expressly prohibited.
5. Liability for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this web site or any linked web site is hereby excluded to the full extent permitted by law. Liability for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you directly or indirectly suffer as a result of your use of or reliance upon information contained or accessed through this web site or any linked web site is also hereby excluded to the full extent permitted by law.
6. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions, is hereby excluded. To the extent that any implied condition or warranty is not excluded by this condition, our liability is limited to the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
7. We do not warrant or guarantee that any information on this web site is accurate or suitable for any particular purpose. We do not endorse or provide any assurance or recommendation as to the accuracy, integrity or value of the information on this web site.
8. You must only use the information on this web site for lawful purposes. You must not through any act or omission cause any false, misleading, deceptive, profane, or offensive information to be placed on this website.
9. Any advice, assistance or information provided to you by us on this web site is provided without any assurance, guarantee or warranty as to its accuracy or suitability for any particular purpose.
10. We may restrict or terminate access to this web site or any part of this web site without notice at any time and in any manner that we see fit. These restrictions may include restrictions involving use of passwords, usernames and registration procedures. We do not guarantee that the website will be operational for any particular period or at all, and you should make back up copies of all information supplied by you to this web site.
11. We may require you to provide registration details before having access to or placing information on this web site. Any registration details which we ask you to provide must be true and accurate at all times. You agree to pay for our services in the manner specified on the web site.
12. You must ensure any files we permit you to download to our website do not contain viruses or any other from of malware which may adversely affect our web site or other users of our website.
13. We may, in our absolute discretion , refuse to accept information from you for publication on this web site and we shall not be required to give any reason for such refusal.
14. We may specify the manner in which information provided by you is to be provided, displayed, organised, accessed on this website.
15. You must not interfere with or cause the operation of this web site to be degraded or rendered inoperable.
16. Copyright in this web site (including text, graphics, logos, sound recordings, and software) is owned or licensed to us. Except as expressly authorised by these terms and conditions you must not adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this web site without our written permission or, in the case of third party material, from the owner of copyright in that material.
17. “brainworks” is a trademark owned by us. You must not do or cause to be done anything which does or may infringe that trade mark or does or may diminish the value of that trade mark to us.
18. The law applicable to your use of this website and these terms and conditions is the law in force in Victoria Australia. . You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
19. If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.
We may collect web site visitors' contact information (such as their e-mail addresses). Unless you object to the collection of this information in relation to your details, this information may be used:
(a) to send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you;
(b) to accessing the web site or using services offered on the web site; and
(c) to profile the type of people accessing the web site.
If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this manner or for any other specific purpose, you can e-mail us accordingly.
We utilise "cookies" which enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you revisit the site. A cookie does not identify you personally but it does identify your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
We will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party, or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of this web site. For the removal of doubt, personal information will not be used for any purpose which a reasonable person in your position would not expect.
If you request us not to use personal information in a particular manner or at all, we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request but we may still use or disclose that information if:
(a) we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of their functions; or
(b) we are required by law to disclose the information.
We will preserve the content of any e-mail you send us if we believe we have a legal requirement to do so.
Your e-mail message content may be monitored by us for trouble-shooting or maintenance purposes or if any form of e-mail abuse is suspected.
Personal information which we collect may be aggregated for analysis but in such circumstances we would ensure that individuals would remain anonymous.
Personal information which we collect (including your contact details and, if relevant, credit card details) is kept confidential to the best of our ability. You will appreciate, however, that we cannot guarantee the security of transmission.
We consider it is the responsibility of parents to monitor their children's use of our web site. Nevertheless it is our policy not to require personal information from persons known to be under the age of 18 years or offer to send any promotional material to persons in that category.
You are entitled to have access to any personal information relating to you which you have previously supplied to us over this web site. You are entitled to edit or delete such information unless we are required by law to retain it.